3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLingfield Drive, Eaglescliffe
- A Deceptively Spacious EXTENDED Semi-Detached House with DOUBLE GARAGE
- Benefitting from Ground Floor Extensions to Side & Rear Which Create Excellent Living Accommodation
- Occupying a Generous Plot with Attractive Gardens to Front & Rear & Off Street Parking for a Number of Vehicles
- Extensive Lounge with an Electric Fire Set in a Feature Surround
- Versatile Family Room/Garden Room with Bi Folding Doors Opening to the Rear Garden
- Dining Room Opening Directly to the Kitchen with Fitted Units & Built in Oven & Hob, Together with a Separate Utility/WC
- Three Nicely Presented Bedrooms & Impressive Refitted Bathroom with White Suite Including a Whirlpool Bath
- Gas Central Heating System & Mostly Double Glazed Windows
- Excellent Location Close to Popular Junior & Secondary Schools & Shopping Facilities
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
A Deceptively Spacious EXTENDED Semi-Detached House with DOUBLE GARAGE. Benefitting from Ground Floor Extensions to Side and Rear Which Create Excellent Living Accommodation. Occupying a Generous Plot with Attractive Gardens to Front and Rear and Off Street Parking for a Number of Vehicles.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70479692.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR170327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.