7 bedroom detached house for saleDeepdale, Wimbledon, SW19
- Reception Hall
- Large Reception Room
- Super room with kitchen/breakfast/family room
- Multiplex games room/bar/media room/gymnasium
- Master Bedroom Suite
- 6 further Bedrooms (3 e/s)
- 2 further Bath/shoswer rooms
- Guest Cloakroom and Utility room
- Plant Room
An imposing and distinguished new detached family house of some 6,780 sq ft (629.9 sq m) set within a plot of 0.3 completed to exacting standards by a well known local builder and leading central London design team in a quiet cul-de-sac within a short distance of Wimbledon Village and the Common.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-70483729.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WIM190062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Holmes & Co, Wimbledon - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.