4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Glade, Croydon, CR0
- LOVELY 4 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- DRIVEWAY BIG ENOUGH BOATS, CARAVANS ETC
- SEMI DETACHED
- HUGE GARDEN
- IMMACULATE KITCHEN/DINER WITH DISHWASHER
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- AVAILABLE NOW - MOVE STRAIGHT IN!
- PROFESSIONALLY MANAGED BY STREETS AHEAD!
Rarely do these type of properties come up, bearing in mind that this home is set back from The Glade and located on a private development of two homes.
There is ample off street parking on top of a garage which gives plenty of room for multiple cars and a huge garden.
This is a superb home situated in one of Croydon's most desirable locations and is well connected for local schools and transport.
This home has been well looked after by the current owners and boasts a larger than average garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70485716.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ADD171889. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Streets Ahead, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.