3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKilbride Way, Orton Northgate, Peterborough
- Semi detached property
- Three bedrooms
- Immaculately presented
- 17ft Lounge
- 17ft kitchen/diner
- Off road parking
Do not miss your chance to view this three bedroom semi-detached family house in the popular area of Orton Northgate. The property is close to local amenities, the local school and good main road links. Please call us to arrange a viewing.
Radiator, laminate flooring, under-stairs storage cupboard, stairs, door to:
Fitted with two piece suite comprising, wash hand basin and low-level WC, vinyl flooring.
3.15m x 5.38m max (10'4" x 17'8" max) . uPVC double glazed bay window to side, uPVC double glazed window to rear, fitted carpet, telephone point, TV point.
5.26m x 3.02m max (17'3" x 9'11" max) - Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, fitted electric oven, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, uPVC double glazed window to front, uPVC double glazed window to side, radiator, tiled flooring, uPVC double glazed double doors to garden.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window to rear, fitted carpet, door to;
3.43m x 4.78m (11'3" x 15'8"). UPVC double glazed window to rear, uPVC double glazed window to side, radiator, fitted carpet, built in storage cupboard, door to:
Fitted with a three piece suite with pedestal wash hand basin, tiled shower enclosure with fitted shower over and low-level WC, heated towel rail, vinyl flooring.
2.34m x 3.07m (7'8" x 10'1"). UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted carpet.
2.77m x 1.91m (9'1" x 6'3"). UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising deep panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, uPVC double glazed window to front, heated towel rail, vinyl flooring.
The rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing and is mainly laid to lawn with a decking area, gravel patio and gated side access. To the side of property is a driveway providing off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70490423.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ORT201879. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Orton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.