2 bedroom retirement property for saleCampbell Road, Bognor Regis, PO21
- No Forward Chain and Southerly Sea Views
- First Floor Apartment with a Lift and 24 Hour Care Line
- Two Generous Size Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge / Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- Double Glazing and Electric Heating
- Age Restricted to 60 Years Plus
- Fantastic Communal Facilities Including Laundry Rooms and Lounge
- Communal Parking and Gardens
- Short Stroll to the Town Centre and Sea Front
* No Forward Chain * Stunning Sea Views * This First Floor Age Restricted (60 years and over) Apartment has stunning southerly views over the communal gardens, promenade and Sea Front, it is conveniently located near the the lift and laundry room and is located within a short stroll to the Town Centre where a variety of amenities can be found, Bus Service's, Train Station and the Sea Front. The apartment comprises of a spacious Lounge / Dining Room, a fitted Kitchen, two generous size Bedrooms and a fitted Bathroom with a feature whirl pool Bath. Further benefits include double glazing and electric heating. Furthermore, the development offers fantastic facilities including a Lounge for the residents to enjoy and socialise, a Games Room with snooker tables, a Laundry Room, a Guest Suite for visitors to stay, Parking, beautifully well kept Gardens, a Development Manager and a 24 Hour Care Line. Pets are considered at this development with permission from the development manager. Viewing highly recommended to appreciate the lovely views and spacious accommodation on offer.
Entrance - Wood door to the entrance hall.
Entrance Hall - Spacious entrance hall with doors to the lounge, bedrooms and bathroom. Further doors to an airing cupboard housing the hot water tank with fitted shelving and a deep walk in storage cupboard with the benefit of lighting, power and housing the electric meters and consumer unit with ample storage space. Wall mounted electric night storage heating. Telephone point. Wall mounted emergency pull cord and door entry system to flats.
Lounge / Dining Room - 5.99m x 3.18m (19'8 x 10'5) - Rear aspect double glazed windows with lovely southerly views over the communal gardens, promenade and sea front. Focal point of the room is provided by a feature fireplace with electric fire and wooden mantle piece. Television point. Two wall mounted electric night storage heaters. Bi-folding door to:
Kitchen - 3.38m x 1.80m (11'1 x 5'11) - Fitted kitchen with one bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over and drainer to the side. Range of wall and base units with roll top work surface and tiled splash back. Integrated four ring electric hob with extractor fan over and wall mounted oven. Fridge freezer. Fitted extractor fan.
Bedroom One - 4.39m x 2.72m (14'5 x 8'11) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows with lovely southerly views over the communal gardens, promenade and sea front. Bi-folding doors to a deep double wardrobe with hanging and shelving space. Wall mounted electric night storage heater. Emergency pull cord.
Bedroom Two - 4.01m x 2.01m (13'2 x 6'7) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows with lovely southerly views over the communal gardens, promenade and sea front. Wall mounted electric heater. Emergency pull cord.
Bathroom - 2.72m x 1.83m (8'11 x 6) - Panel enclosed whirl pool bath with mixer taps over and hand held shower attachment. Fitted electric assisted bath seat. Further wall mounted 'Triton' power shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level W.C. Heated towel rail. Extractor fan and wall mounted electric heater. Fitted medicine cabinet and vanity lighting. Shaver point. (Please note the whirl pool feature has not been used for some time).
Communal Facilities -
Communal Lounge - Communal lounge with chairs and sofas for the residents to enjoy and socialise together. There is also a communal kitchen.
Communal Games Room - Located in the adjacent Sovereign Court building with games and snooker tables.
Communal Laundry Room - With washing machines and tumble driers.
Communal Gardens - Beautifully well maintained communal gardens with attractive and colourful borders. Lovely seating areas for the residents to enjoy.
Communal Parking - With ample parking spaces across two car parks. Available on a first come first serve basis.
Additional Information - Lease - Approximately 99 years remaining.
Ground Rent - £192.54 per six months.
Maintenance Charge - £213.81 per month.
Pets - Pets are considered but have to be approved by the freeholder or manager.
Development Manager - Ellen - 01243 821118. Contactable Monday to Friday from 8.30am - 4.30pm.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70492211.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27459510. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.