2 bedroom apartment for saleRotary Way, Colchester
- Well Presented Two Bedroom Duplex Apartment
- Short Walking Distance To The Town Centre & North Station
- En-Suite To The Master Bedroom
- Allocated Parking For One Vehicle
- 143 Years Remaining On The Lease
- Onsite Gymnasium
Palmer and Partners are delighted to offer for sale this two bedroom duplex apartment, situated within a short 5-10 minute walk to the historic town centre, Castle Park's grounds, Colchester Leisure World and North Station with its mainline links to London Liverpool Street. The accommodation is arranged over two floors, with a private entrance door leading to the kitchen/diner, inner hallway, family bathroom and two ground floor bedrooms, with the master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite and double doors leading onto the parking area. The first floor comprises of a good sized lounge with a full-width window overlooking the river and a further door to the communal hallway. The property is further enhanced by having allocated parking for one vehicle and access to an onsite gymnasium. As sole agents, we would strongly advise an early internal viewing to avoid disappointment. EPC: C
Private Entrance Door To The Kitchen/Diner 5.41m (17'9") Max x 4.57m (15'0")
Double glazed windows to front and side, wall mounted electric heater, integrated fridge/freezer, adjacent to a wooden laminated work surface with a cupboard under, stainless steel one and a half sink and drainer set into surface, integrated washing machine, dishwasher and electric oven, four ring electric hob set into surface with a stainless steel splash back and extractor chimney over, eye level cupboards to the side and a high/low level built-in wine rack, spot lights, laminated flooring, stairs rising to the first floor landing and a door to the inner hallway.
Large storage cupboard and doors to:
Panel enclosed bath with a shower attachment over, low level WC, wall mounted hand wash basin, chrome heated towel rail and an extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 2.44m (8'0") x 2.03m (6'8")
Double glazed window and a wall mounted electric heater.
Master Bedroom 2.97m (9'9") Max x 2.67m (8'9")
Wall mounted electric heater, built-in wardrobes to one wall, double doors to rear giving access to outside and a door through to the en-suite.
Large shower cubicle, low level WC, wall mounted hand wash basin, double glazed window, chrome heated towel rail and an extractor fan.
First Floor Lounge 5.38m (17'8") x 4.57m (15'0")
Full-width window to front aspect overlooking the river, additional double glazed window to side, wall mounted electric heater x2 and a door giving access to the communal hallway.
The property benefits from allocated parking for one vehicle and access to the onsite gymnasium (which is incorporated within the service charges).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAL1PAL008946. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Palmer & Partners, Colchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.