4 bedroom apartment for saleOwen Street, Islington, LONDON, EC1V
Withdrawn from Market
- Wood Floors
- View of gardens
- Basement parking
- Metro station
- Public transport
- Security System
- 24 hour concierge
A newlyrefurbished 4 bedroom penthouse in the heart of Angel with sweepingpanoramic views over some of the cities most attractive monuments including St Paul’s, The London Eye and The Shard. Located in a prime central Londonit boasts impressive floor to ceiling windows allowing floods of light to showcase the open floor plan across both floors. Comprising of 3 reception rooms, 4 master bedrooms - 3 of which have en-suite Jacuzzi baths; this property accommodates high-quality luxury living with a homely yet modern atmosphere.
Conveniently situated within walking distance of Angel Station, comprising of an eclectic mix of high-end writer-types and smart city workers calling it home. The borough is one of the most restaurant-dense areas in the UK displaying a variety of different places to grab your shot of coffee or a quick bite to eat, from quirky, independent cafés along the cobbled side streets to trendy chains. Bars and entertainment can be found to accommodate everyone’s needs and is also considered being a drama-lovers dream with 4 theatres in the surrounding area.
- Hard Oak flooring
- Under-floor heating
- Dimmable LED spots throughout.
- Security - 3 front doors
- Approx. 1,151.7 Sq ft of private terrace giving360-degree views
- CCTV around the property
- Technology - Full Domotica remote control
- Certified locks
- Parking spaces (3) gatedunder-croftcar park.
- Carpet (Mezzanine)
- Microcemento Screeding (Kitchen and Bathrooms)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KE003-LI-SA198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keller Williams Prime Properties, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.