2 bedroom flat for sale93 Bankhead Road, Rutherglen, G73 2NU
- Beautifully positioned lower flat in a small crescent off Bankhead Road
- Cleverly re-configured and fully refurbished in 2015
- Stunning interior with quality finishes throughout
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Front and rear gardens
- Most sought after location
This is unquestionably one of the finest cottage style flats to be presented to the open market in recent years. Cleverly re-configured and refurbished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this wonderful two bedroom, main door, lower flat offers excellent living accommodation in a quiet location, set back off Bankhead Road in a small Crescent with lovely centre gardens.
Internally, the property is offered for sale in first class order and benefits from a full refurbishment programme that includes a full re-wire, re-plastered wall/ceiling finishes, feature down lighting, fresh neutral décor and quality floor coverings throughout, a bespoke, professionally fitted kitchen with a range of high end Bosch/Neff integral appliances, a stunning four piece bathroom with separate shower enclosure and feature freestanding bath, renewed double glazing and a system of gas fired central heating by way of a highly efficient Worcester Bosch combination boiler. Early internal inspection is highly recommended.
The overall accommodation extends to a welcoming entrance hallway with a useful store cupboard that has space/plumbing for a washing machine, a bright and attractive lounge with a contemporary fireplace detail and French doors direct to a private patio at the rear, a really sleek and contemporary fitted kitchen to the front, two spacious double sized bedrooms; the master of which has a walk-in storage cupboard off and a beautifully appointed four piece bathroom.
Externally, the gardens to the front and rear are mainly laid in lawn and incorporate a private timber shed and raised patio ideal for entertaining/alfresco dining.
The property is set back off Bankhead Road and sits within a quiet and highly sought after pocket of Rutherglen close to a host of amenities including Overton park, shops, schools at both primary and secondary levels and excellent public transport links. Nearby Rutherglen Main Street and Stonelaw Road offer a wider range of amenities including bars, restaurants and train stations. In addition to this, there are excellent road links close by giving easy access to Glasgow City Centre and the Central Belt motorway network system.
The Energy Performance rating on this property is C.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70493891.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 72378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pacitti Jones, Burnside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.