4 bedroom detached house for saleMoor Court, Moor Lane, Hapsford, Frodsham, WA6
- Exclusive New Development
- Individually Designed Family Home
- Impressive Internal Specification
- Quality fitted Kitchen with Corian Worktops
- ***Help to Buy Available***
- ***Part Exchange Available***
- Last Plot Available
This new build property is located on an exclusive development of just 6 individual family homes and boasts a high specification finish including an impressive kitchen with Corian worktops with range of integrated appliances, four bedrooms and generous gardens.
With part glazed front door leading to entrance hallway, under stairs storage cupboard, stair way leading to first floor and doors leading to:-
The kitchen area features a high quality grey fitted kitchen with range of wall and base units with contrasting Corian worktop and splash back, integrated appliances including a fridge/freezer, dishwasher and double oven. Also featuring a four ring gas hob with extractor over and 1 ½ bowl under mounted sink. The floor is tiled in the kitchen area with the Snug area featuring patio doors leading out to the rear garden, door leading to;
With range of wall and base units, worktop over with sink, external door leading to front driveway and internal door leading into garage.
Part glazed double doors lead from the entrance hallway into the lounge, patio doors leading to the rear garden, windows to both the rear and side elevation, fireplace and TV point. With double doors leading to;
With window to front elevation and door leading back to hallway
With part tiled walls, wc, wash hand basin with cupboard under.
Stairs leading up to first floor landing with doors leading off to;
With window to front and side elevation, Tv point, built in wardrobes and door leading to En Suite;
Part tiled walls, panel bath with drench shower over, wc, wash hand basin with cupboard under, heated towel rail and window.
With window to rear elevation and TV point.
With window to side elevation and TV point.
With windows to the front and side elevation and TV point.
Part tiled walls, panel bath with drench shower over, wc, sink with cupboard under and heated towel rail.
The property is situated in a generous plot with a gated driveway leading up to the double garage, pleasant gardens are located to the front and rear of the property with patio areas located at the rear.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MoorCourt. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawrence Copeland (Town & City Centre), Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.