4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBroad Close, Stainton
- A Really Smart, Very Nicely Presented Four Bedroom Family Size Semi Detached House
- Always Popular & Highly Regarded Stainton Village Surroundings
- Large Lounge & Spacious Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen with Attractive Modern Units
- 18ft x 12ft Integral Garage with Double Width Block Paved Driveway
- UPVC Double Glazing, Central Heating with Combi Boiler & Useful Ground Floor Shower Room WC
- Fabulous Modern White Contemporary Design Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Much larger than might first be expected, this extremely smart semi detached house in delightful, highly regarded Stainton village surroundings merits an early viewing.
On the first floor, all four bedrooms are a very good size (the master being especially big at 20ft x 13ft 11in) and are complimented by the family bathroom with a superb modern white contemporary design four piece suite. The ground floor has been remodelled and has a generous lounge, a lovely open plan family size living/dining/kitchen fitted with an attractive range of modern high gloss style units, light and airy entrance hall and ground floor shower room WC with a modern suite. Outside, there are neat and well maintained gardens to the front and rear.
Other notable features include an 18ft x 12ft integral garage, UPVC double glazing and central heating with a Baxi combi boiler.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70508291.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU170210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.