3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRotherham Road, Coventry
- End of Terrace Family Home
- Within Popular School Catchment Areas
- In Good Decorative Order
- Spacious Lounge Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms and Family Bathroom
- Gardens to Front and Rear
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Available with Vacant Possession
- EPC Rating D
This end of terrace, three bedroom family home is situated on a popular road close to a good range of amenities and highly regarded local schools. The property is in good decorative order and would make an ideal investment opportunity or first time buy. The property benefits from double glazing and central heating and is available with vacant possession.
The property is accessed via a vestibule hall which has stairs rising to the first floor and a door leading to the spacious lounge dining room which in turn leads to the kitchen which is fitted in a range of cream coloured wall and base units with worktops over. From the kitchen there is a door leading to the rear garden.
The staircase leads to the first floor landing where there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom which is fully tiled. Externally there are gardens to the front and the back and there is a useful brick built storage/workshop to the rear.
All in all this is an ideal family home which is ready to move into and it will appeal to a range of buyers and an internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the space on offer particularly to the ground floor.
Front Lounge 14'3 x 11'0
Dining Room 14'3 x 11'1
Kitchen 11'1 x 5'11
Bedroom One 11'3 x 10'10
Bedroom Two 10'11 x 9'7
Bedroom Three 7'7 x 7'6
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Red Brick Coventry, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.