3 bedroom property for saleNewhouse Road, Blackpool, FY4 4PA
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Gas Central Heated / UPVC Double Glazed
- Two Reception Rooms / Loft Room
- Detached Garage / No Chain Delay
- Popular Location / EPC Rating D
- Description: This is a three bedroom semi detached house situated in a popular residential location close to shops, schools, transport links and other local amenities. Accommodation briefly comprises of a hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, downstairs wc, loft room, three first floor bedrooms and bathroom. Externally there is a low maintenance north facing garden to the rear, detached garage with shared driveway. The property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. This would make an ideal first time buy or investment.
Location: From our Church Street office turn right onto Whitegate Drive continue to Oxford Square. Take the first left onto Newhouse Road.
Hallway: Stairs to front, radiator.
Lounge: Approx 17'4 x 11'8 (5.28m x 3.55m) UPVC double glazed bay window to front, bay radiator, feature fireplace.
Dining Room: Approx 12'2 x 10'5 (3.71m x 3.17m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, living flame gas fire in hearth.
Kitchen: Approx 15'4 x 7'3 (4.67 x 2.21m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, range of wall and base units with fitted worktops, freestanding gas cooker with extractor over, inset 1.5 stainless steel sink unit and drainer, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, radiator, splash back tiles, floor tiles.
Ground Floor WC: UPVC double glazed window, low flush wc, wall mounted hand basin, radiator.
Bedroom One: Approx 16'9 x 8'7 (5.11m x 2.62m) UPVC double glazed bay window to front, bay radiator, built in wardrobes and dresser.
Bedroom Two: Approx 13'4 x 9'8 (4.06m x 2.95m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three: Approx 9'1 x 7'2 (2.77m x 2.18m) UPVC double glazed window to front, electric panel heater.
Loft Room: Approx 13'2 x 9'1 (4.01m x 2.77m)
Bathroom: Approx 7'3 x 7'1 (2.21m x 2.16m) UPVC double glazed opaque window to rear, panelled bath, with thermostatic shower, pedestal hand basin, radiator, storage cupboard.
Separate WC: Low flush wc, wash hand basin.
Exterior: Enclosed north facing rear garden, low maintenance, detached garage with shared driveway.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70511114.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.