4 bedroom barn conversion for saleKennel Lane, Ivybridge
- New barn conversion
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Three further double bedrooms
- Open plan living space with woodburner
- Gas hot water and under floor heating
- Garage and parking
- Private South Facing garden
- 2 mins from A38 Devon Expressway
- Contemporary design and character features
- Super fast broadband (BT Open Reach or Virgin Media)
Under construction, ready to move into during Summer 2018.
Lower Woodland Barn is one of two exclusive stunning barn conversions which blend contemporary design with the original character features of the old building. It offers light and spacious living over two levels. The standout feature of this home is the large open plan living space on the ground floor with its vaulted ceilings and exposed wooden beams, woodburner, double sets of patio doors and natural wood flooring. To contrast this there is also a cosy snug room. On the ground floor, there are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom, as well as a utility room off the kitchen area. Upstairs are two further double bedrooms, one of which is the master bedroom with en-suite. The property has a garden, garage and private parking for two vehicles. The total floor area is approx 133 sm. The barn is being rebuilt to modern standards of comfort and energy performance, whilst maintaining the original character of the building. To this end it features gas hot water under floor heating throughout as well as a new internal structure for maximum warmth. Lower Barn will be ready to move into during Summer 2018.
Lower Barn is located next to Woodland Park in Ivybridge, Devon. The park offers a circular walk, play facilities and a small nature reserve. It is just a two-minute drive from the A38 Devon Expressway for easy access to the cities of Plymouth and Exeter. Dartmoor National Park, South Devon AONB and sandy beaches are all close by.
The barn is walking distance from central Ivybridge, where there is a wide array of supermarkets, a variety of shops, pubs, restaurants and health services. Close by are excellent primary schools as well as Ivybridge Community College, a secondary school which is rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted. Local leisure and entertainment facilities include a library, leisure centre, sports clubs including South Devon Tennis Centre, and The Watermark Centre for theatre and cinema.
Floorplan and approx dimensions:
• Utility 2.4 x 1.5m
• Kitchen / Diner 4.6 x 3.7m
• Lounge 6.0 x 3.6m
• Snug 3.0 x 2.2m
• Bed 1 – 2.8 x 5.2m with ensuite
• Bed 2 – 3.0 x 2.6m
• Bed 3 – 2.8 x 4.7m
• Bed 4 – 3.1 x 2.6m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70511600.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8418577. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Doorsteps.co.uk, National . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.