1 bedroom flat for saleLimewood, Hayling Island.
Withdrawn from Market
- New Development by McCarthy & Stone
- House Manager
- Homeowners Lounge
- Landscaped Gardens
- Camera Entry System
- Intruder Alarm
- Close to Local Amenities
- Short Distance to Hayling Seafront
- Exclusive to the over 60's
- 1 & 2 bedroom apartments available
Geoff Foot Estate Agents are delighted to offer the opportunity to RESERVE OFF PLAN from a selection of BRAND NEW high-end 1 bedroom retirement apartments currently in development by McCarthy & Stone.
A choice of designs are available with apartments benefitting from balconies or patios, all set in beautifully landscaped gardens which surround the development.
*** ENQUIRE NOW ***
These high-end apartments are situated in Central Hayling Island, in an area known by locals as Gable Head or Mengham. The position of the apartments is ideal for local shops, bus routes, doctors surgeries and other local amenities. Hayling Seafront is less than half a mile away so residents can enjoy a walk or short drive to the seafront and benefit from the pleasant coastal walks and wonderful sea views on offer. Hayling Island itself is nearby to several other larger cities such as Portsmouth, Havant and Chichester all of which have access to mainline train routes. The M27, A3 and M3 are not far away for when you need to travel a little further, and access onto Hayling Island from Havant is via a road bridge. There is a regular bus service (roughly every 20-30 mins) on the Island, with multiple stops across the island, which both starts and finishes in Havant.
Care and thoughtful planning has gone into designing these high-end retirement apartments which are exclusive to the over 60's. Apartments benefit from raised electrical sockets, slip resistant flooring and a 24 hour call system for added piece of mind for both residents and families. Each apartment will feature dial controlled under floor heating and come with a shower room, fully fitted kitchen, lounge and bedroom(s). The club lounge is perfect to socialise with visitors and other neighbours meaning it wont take long before you are making new friends. The grounds will be surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens and there will be an on site car park for ease of access.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70513022.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8415976. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Geoff Foot Estate Agents, Hayling Island. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.