3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFairy Cross Way, Waterlooville, Hampshire
- 3 bedroom semi-detached house
- Conservatory off of lounge/dining area
- Off road parking and garage
- Cul-de-sac location
- Offered with no forward chain
- EPC energy rating D (67)
Tucked away in this quiet cul-de-sac in popular Cowplain sits this semi-detached family home. Offered with no forward chain, this house has been lovingly looked after for many years and now offers the next lucky owner the opportunity to move in and add their own stamp to it.
After parking up in front of the garage situated at the rear of the garden, you can then make the short walk round the front. Once you step inside you get a great feel for the house and the layout works really well.
The lounge dining area runs the full length of the property and is a lovely comfortable room to retire to after a busy day. As well as enough space for a dining table, this room also leads into a pleasant conservatory that gives you that little extra living space. The kitchen area sits in the middle of the home and fits the bill quite nicely.
The rear garden is low maintenance and with it being at the end, you have a lovely size garden area to the side which could be extended into (subject to the relevant permissions) or just enjoyed further over time.
The location is superb with it being in a cul-de-sac with very few neighbours. You’re situated right opposite the fields which is a lovely outlook and perfect for dog walks or letting the little ones let off steam. You have good access to the motorway and Waterlooville town centre is a short drive away.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
The home has been in the family for many years and has provided some cherished memories. It’s such a lovely place to live and also so very quiet.
The conservatory has really added space downstairs and yet still leaves enough garden space to be enjoyed. Having the garage really helps with extra storage space as well.
I am offering the home chain free and hope someone goes on to enjoy as many happy years here as I have.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 14'7 x 10'5 (4.45m x 3.18m)
- Dining Area: 9'2 x 7'6 (2.80m x 2.29m)
- Kitchen Area: 8'10 x 8'1 (2.69m x 2.47m)
- Conservatory: 9'9 x 9'1 (2.97m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'0 x 9'9 (3.36m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'9 x 9'0 (2.97m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'9 x 6'0 (2.36m x 1.83m)
- Rear Garden
- Garage and Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70520939.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42408090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.