2 bedroom link detached house for saleWhitecross Avenue, Shanklin, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 2 double bedroom link-detached bungalow
- Parking for three cars on the driveway & a garage
- Private rear garden
- Easy access to Shanklin town, transport links and shops
- Lounge & separate dining room
- EPC energy rating D (66)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £220,000, please contact Pittis.
Downsizing is always a tough decision, finding a bungalow which offers you space, views, and easy access to the town is even harder. However, this gem has just hit the market. Nestled in a popular area within the town of Shanklin lies this bright, well maintained link-detached bungalow. Even from the outside you can tell this is going to be a fantastic home. As you approach the bungalow the amount of parking available can only be described as generous, parking for at least two, plus a garage makes it ideal for friends and family to visit or drop by. Stepping over the threshold, you be surprised at the accommodation on offer, the cosy lounge is pleasantly warmed by a gas fire and a separate dining room is just perfect for when you have guests round. The fitted kitchen has everything you’ll need and a door out onto a huge lobby provides access front and rear, as well as invaluable storage. Two double bedrooms both enjoy views out over the nice enclosed rear garden to the rear - the perfect spot to while away the hours on a long warm summers day! This bungalow will make a move in any direction whether upsizing or downsizing a joy, I cannot recommend viewing enough as this certainly won’t be around for long.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Lobby
- Lounge: 17'10 x 10'11 (5.44m x 3.33m)
- Dining Room: 10'10 x 7'11 (3.30m x 2.41m)
- Kitchen: 10'10 x 7'2 (3.30m x 2.19m)
- Shower Room
- Bedroom 1: 10'11 x 10'10 (3.33m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'11 x 9'2 (3.33m x 2.80m)
- Side Porch: 29'4 x 2'11 (8.95m x 0.89m)
- Driveway Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70521740.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60618792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.