2 bedroom flat for saleHome Fylde House, Blackpool, FY3 9EN
- Two Bedroom Second Floor Flat
- UPVC Double Glazed / Electric Heating
- Lift To All Floors / Over 55's Only
- Communal Gardens / Parking To Rear
- No Chain / EPC Rating C
- Description: An opportunity to purchase a second floor two bedroom flat, located in an area close to the town centre and all local amenities, bus routes and transport links. The property briefly comprises of a hall, lounge with telephone entry system, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there is communal garden and parking to the rear. There is a communal lounge and laundry with a lift to all floors.This property is for over 55s only. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and Electric heating and is offered with no chain involved.
Location: From our Church Street office turn right onto Whitegate Drive continue to follow the road and Home Fylde House is on the right hand side.
Hall: Storage cupboards.
Lounge: Approx 14'8 x 11'3 (4.47m x 3.43m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, economy seven heater, feature marble fireplace, telephone entry system, furnished.
Kitchen: Approx 7'3 x 6'8 (2.21m x 2.03m) Range of wall and base units with fitted worktops with integral electric oven and hob with extractor fan over, inset stainless steel sink unit and drainer, fridge and freezer, tiled walls.
Bedroom One: Approx 14'3 x 9'0 (4.34m x 2.74m) UPVC double glazed windows to rear, fitted wardrobes, bedstead and dressing table.
Bedroom Two: Approx 14'3 x 8'1 (4.34m x 2.46m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, Economy seven heater (Set up as an office)
Bathroom: Approx 6'6 x 5'6 (1.98m x 1.68m) Shower cubicle with electric shower and seat, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled.
Service and Maintenance fees: £2624.00 per year.
Ground Rent: £546.00 per year..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70525577.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOM53. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.