4 bedroom detached house for saleSundew Close, Worcester
- **Desirable development in sort after Claines location**
- **Presented to a high standard**
- **Superbly designed modern living**
- **Good school catchment area**
- **Easy access to city & motorway network**
- Four double bedrooms with an impressive master "suite".
- Private, tranquil rear garden.
- Spacious kitchen, breakfast room & utility.
- Expansive lounge, dining room & versatile office.
- Large double garage.
Driving onto this very private residential location in the much admired and sort after Claines location of Worcester you immediately realise why property here is so desirable.
As you arrive at this prominent, stylish detached family home to instantly recognise the quality afforded the build by the developer and the love given to this home by its current owner.
On entry into this gorgeous property, you are greeted with a very well presented and highly spacious four-bedroom home with neutral décor and quality hardwood flooring throughout. To your right you are presented with the versatile Office/Study, a spacious room that allows the option to work from home, a play area or second lounge for a growing teenager or elderly relative. As you move down the open reception hall way to your left you discover the large welcoming family lounge with leads you through to the dining room which in turn allows access to the beautiful, large, private rear garden. The south facing rear garden offers a great space to relax and unwind in the beautiful Worcestershire sunshine all day long with a wooden decked area and retractable remote-control sun canape giving welcome relief on a hot summers day. In front of the hallway you have the down stairs WC and to your right you have the bright, open kitchen with built in appliances, a breakfast room and utility that naturally becomes the hub of family life.
Leading from the utility is side access to the rear garden and access to the double garage.
Upstairs, to the right you are greeted with one of the WOW factors to this property, the master “suite”. A very spacious master bedroom with en suite shower, hand basin and WC, large built in wardrobes and ample space for additional furniture. To the left of the landing is the spacious family bathroom offering a traditional bath, hand basin and WC. The three remaining double bedrooms are all to the left, the second largest being a mini “suite” with built in wardrobes and en suite shower room with hand basin and WC. The third and fourth double bedrooms have a built-in wardrobe and an open storage space.
The property benefits from fully uPVC double glazing, gas central heating & is fully alarmed.
Below are the individual room measurements;
18' 3" (into Bay) x 13' 1" (5.56m x 3.99m)
9' x 13' 1" (2.74m x 3.99m)
10' x 8' 6" (3.05m x 2.59m)
11' 5" x 11' 3" max to tiles (8' 5" min) (3.48m x 3.43m)
8' 4" x 7' 7" (2.54m x 2.31m)
6' 4" x 7' 4" (1.93m x 2.24m)
15' 8" x 15' 5" (from Archway) (4.78m x 4.70m)
13' 1" (into Bay) x 13' 1" (from wall) (3.99m x 3.99m)
9' 3" (max) x 14' (max from door) 12' 5" (min) (2.82m x 4.27m)
12' 3" max (10' 3" min from wardrobe) x 8' 9" max (3.73m x 2.67m)
EPC band: D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42735. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.