4 bedroom terraced house for saleHurst Point View, Totland Bay, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 4 bedroom terraced house
- 2 en-suites
- Integral garage
- Balcony & courtyard garden
- Ground floor cloakroom & utility room
- EPC energy rating D (67)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £240,000, please contact Pittis.
Built in 1998 this surprisingly spacious terraced home truly is a Tardis. They say never judge a book by its cover and this wonderful home epitomises the phrase. With its four double bedrooms, three bathrooms and downstairs cloakroom this home can accommodate even the largest of families.
Situated down a quiet residential street within a easy reach of local shops and amenities you couldn’t ask for a more pleasant location. This expansive property is also still within walking distance of Colwell Bay and close to a main bus route.
Perfect for dog walks along the beach or a nice meal watching the sunset over Hurst Castle.
As you step inside you are greeted with a large entrance hall with doors leading to a cloakroom, integral garage and en-suite bedroom. With the addition of a utility room we believe this home could work well for a family looking to accommodate an elderly relative or looking to use the ground floor for visitors.
As you head upstairs you are greeted with the second of two en-suite bedrooms. A spacious lounge area with the benefit of a small balcony to enjoy a cold glass of wine of an evening while watching the world go by. The second floor has yet another two double bedrooms and a spacious family bathroom to complete the accommodation of this surprising home.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
We have had this property since 2004 and were instantly taken back at just how big the property was.
The property has recently been used as a holiday let and everyone that stays always comments about how lovely and handy the location is.
It will be sad to see our lovely home go but its time for a new family to enjoy as much as we have.
- Entrance Hall
- Utility Room
- Bedroom 1: 13'1 x 8'11 (3.99m x 2.72m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Kitchen Area: 13'0 x 7'5 (3.97m x 2.26m)
- Lounge Area: 17'10 x 11'8 (5.44m x 3.56m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'8 x 10'5 (3.56m x 3.18m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 3: 12'0 x 9'5 (3.66m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'5 x 9'5 (2.87m x 2.87m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70527122.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60216879. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.