3 bedroom terraced house for saleGloucester Road, Ventnor, Isle of Wight
- Mid terrace 3 bedroom family home
- Large porch area
- Kitchen/dining & utility areas
- Lovely views up towards the downs
- Schools and shop nearby
- EPC energy rating D (59)
If you are looking to take the next step up the property ladder and are searching for that extra bedroom for the children then this spacious family home is sure to tick all the boxes. Located just a stones throw away from the local schools with a convenience store just around the corner, you will love the potential this place has to offer and the realistic price tag it comes with.
As soon as you step inside to the large entrance porch you will realise there is plenty of room for coats, bags, buggies and more. Why not utilise this space as a store area or maybe even set up a home office to manage the family finances. The impressive kitchen/dining area has room enough for a table and chairs and the useful utility area means there is ample storage and space for all those unsightly white goods. The cosy lounge with its feature fireplace is sure to be a place everyone can gather and watch television. Upstairs the three good sized bedrooms are perfect for any growing family and the bathroom offers a choice of showering or bathing.
Outside the easily maintained rear garden has some fine views over the stunning countryside with walks into Ventnor and up on to St. Boniface Downs just around the corner.
In need of some modernisation but sensibly priced to reflect the works required, this family home is sure to attract a lot of interest from first time buyers or those moving up the market.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
I bought this property as a long-term investment and it has been tenanted for many years. My tenants have kept the property in good condition and always notified me if there was any work that needed to be done like the roof that was recently replaced on the porch. The house has probably reached that time in its life where it would benefit from some modernisation but I have reflected this in the asking price. With a good sized garden and plenty of potential, the house would suit a young family and of course the schools and corner shop are just up the road. I did consider letting the property again and a local agent said it could rent for up to £700.00 per calendar month but my time as a landlord has come to an end now I am retired.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 18'1 x 10'1 (5.52m x 3.08m)
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 15'6 x 8'10 (4.73m x 2.69m)
- Utility Area: 8'11 x 7'5 (2.72m x 2.26m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'6 x 8'11 (4.12m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'3 x 8'11 (3.43m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'2 x 6'11 (3.10m x 2.11m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70528142.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60801095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Ventnor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.