2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRollock Street, Stirling
- Modern 2 Bedroom End-Terraced Villa
- Open Plan Kitchen Dining
- Stylish Contemporary Interior
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Driveway & Garden
A stylish two bedroom end terraced villa centrally located within a prestigious modern development. Built by Ogilvie homes to an exacting standard the home offers 'walk-in' accommodation and benefits from the remaining NHBC guarantee
The contemporary accommodation comprises on the ground floor of entrance hallway, WC, well-proportioned lounge partially open plan to stylish dining kitchen with an array of wall and floor units, integrated appliances and ample space for a dining table. Patio doors allow direct access to the rear garden. The upper floor provides two double bedrooms and a bright stylish bathroom with over bath shower. Excellent storage including fitted wardrobes to each of the bedrooms and generous cupboards on the ground floor.
All rooms are tastefully decorated in neutral décor with quality floorcovering also included within the sale. Warmth is provided by gas fired central heating and double glazing has been installed.
To the front of the home are low maintenance gardens mainly laid to lawn which are maintained by the estate factor. A mono-block driveway provides off street parking. The rear more private garden is attractively presented with bright patio and lawn section. Substantial timber fencing provides a family safe environment.
The historic city of Stirling offers excellent local shopping facilities with many of the well-known stores present in the Thistle Shopping Centres. M8 and M9 motorways offer commuting to Glasgow and Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station). Good recreational facilities including restaurants, golf, tennis and squash are close by. Newly built schooling at nursery, primary and secondary are within walking distance .
Lounge 13' 1" x 12' 5" ( 3.99m x 3.78m )
Kitchen Diner 16' 3" x 9' 6" ( 4.95m x 2.90m )
Bedroom 12' 5" x 9' 11" ( 3.78m x 3.02m )
Bedroom 10' 6" x 8' 10" ( 3.20m x 2.69m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI108189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.