5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBinley Road, Coventry CV3 2DQ
- FABULOUS EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY
- FIVE BEDROOMS INCLUDING MASTER WITH EN - SUITE
- SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM
- FRONT SITING ROOM
- STUDY/OFFICE ROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN/DINER
- RECENTLY FURBISHED MODERN BATHROOM
- DOUBLE DETACHED GARAGE WITH OFF ROAD PARKING
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
***FANTASTIC EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY ON THE BINLEY ROAD***FIVE BEDROOMS INCLUDING MASTER WITH EN -SUITE***MUST BE VIEWED TO BE FULLY APPRECIATED*** Accommodation affords; superb entrance hall, front sitting room, spacious living room, study/office room, guests WC, fitted kitchen/diner, five first floor bedrooms, including master with en-suite, and newly fitted modern family bathroom. The property benefits from a double detached garage, off road parking, and lovely gardens. Please contact Wilsons Estate Agents to arrange a viewing. 02476 880440.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70531559.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8399293. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilsons, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.