4 bedroom detached house for saleGreysbrook, Shenstone
Offers in Region of
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- EXCELLENT KITCHEN / DINER
- LOUNGE AND SEPARATE FAMILY ROOM
- PRINCIPAL BATHROOM AND EN-SUITE
- GENEROUS MULTI-CAR DRIVEWAY
Impressive and spacious detached family home situated in the sought after village of Shenstone.
Situated in a private drive, set back from the Birmingham Road, with ample parking, this deceptively spacious family home must be viewed to be appreciated. Within easy reach of the village facilities in Shenstone, as well as local transport links, inspection reveals a large porch which opens to the bright, welcoming entrance hall with guest cloakroom off.
The modern kitchen, with a good range of fitted units, opens to a dining area where French doors open to a further family room to the rear. Completing the ground floor accommodation is the lounge, providing cosy living with a feature fireplace.
The first floor landing has doors radiating to four bedrooms, each doubles, with the master boasting a modern en-suite shower room and the principal bathroom has been refitted to a high standard and is fully tiled.
Further improving the already excellent accommodation, is the versatile family/utility room, accessed from the ground floor porch, ideal for a variety of uses.
Outside the private rear garden comprises a large paved patio area with lawn beyond and well stocked flower borders and to the fore there is parking for several vehicles.
With both double glazing and gas central heating viewing is a must.
Kitchen/Diner 10.45m x 2.76m max (2.61m min)
Family Room 5.82m x 3.3m
Lounge 5.62m x 3.46m
Bedroom One 3.5m x 3.5m
En-suite 2.4m x 1.9m
Bedroom Two 4.91m to face x 2.6m
Bedroom Three 4.88m x 2.22m
Bedroom Four 2.8m x 2.66m
Bathroom 2.1m x 1.7m
Family / Utility Room 4.9m x 4.3m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70532090.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8381606. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Carr, Four Oaks. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.