Get brand editions for Heywoods, Newcastle-under-Lyme

3 bedroom town house for sale

Regent Plaza, Manchester

£405,713

Property Description

Key features

  • Located Between Manchester City Centre & Salford Media City
  • Deposit Protection Bond
  • 3% Interest Paid On Deposits
  • Luxury Furniture Packs Available
  • 2000 Reservation Fee
  • 30% Paid On Exchange & Remaining 70% paid On Completion
  • 250 Year Leasehold
  • Phase 1 Completion For January 2020
  • Development Of 525 Units

Full description

Tenure: Leasehold


A new and exciting development of high specification luxury apartments and townhouses superbly located between Salford Media Centre at Salford Quays and Manchester City Centre.

Additional Selling Features Include:

* Deposit Protection Bond in Place
* 3% Interest Paid On Deposits
* 525 Units
* One, Two And Three Bed Apartments And Three Bed Townhouses
* Private Terrace Spaces On Selected Apartments
* 153 Private Car Parking Spaces Available
* Private Residence Gym
* Private Communal Courtyard
* Luxury Furniture Packs Available  


Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
12 March 2019

Nearest stations

  • Cornbrook (0.5 mi)
  • Salford Central (0.7 mi)
  • Anchorage (0.7 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Heywoods, Newcastle-under-Lyme

The Estate Offices Blackfriars Road, Newcastle Under Lyme, ST5 2EB

01782 955222 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Floorplans


To view this property or request more details, contact:

Heywoods, Newcastle-under-Lyme

The Estate Offices Blackfriars Road, Newcastle Under Lyme, ST5 2EB

01782 955222 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • Cornbrook (0.5 mi)
  • Salford Central (0.7 mi)
  • Anchorage (0.7 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Heywoods, Newcastle-under-Lyme

The Estate Offices Blackfriars Road, Newcastle Under Lyme, ST5 2EB

01782 955222 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference 101687017151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Heywoods, Newcastle-under-Lyme. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.