2 bedroom penthouse for saleTobacco Wharf Commercial Road Liverpool
Tobacco Wharf is located in a characteristic, refurbished building. This apartment block provides its residents with a distinct living experience benefiting from the stunning, riverside tranquillity of the adjacent wharf alongside the bustling streets of a city centre lifestyle. The spacious apartment is well lit by large, feature windows that overlook the canal below with further views over to skyscrapers sprinkled across Liverpool's dynamic horizon. Tobacco Wharf reflects the heritage of the local area just moments from a key regeneration zone that has recently received £150 million in investment. This fabulous 2 bedroom Penthouse Apartment is offered fully furnished and equipped being 1 of only 10 penthouses in the block. The spacious apartment consists of Master Double Bedroom with en suite, Additional Double Bedroom, modern tiled Main Bathroom and fully integrated Kitchen/Dining/Lounge area. White goods including Washing Machine, Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher, Hob/Oven, Microwave Oven (integrated) and Coffee Machine (integrated) are also included in the sale. The apartment has lift access and intercom system to the apartment main entrance and main gate entrance. Externally there is an extensive private balcony with westerly views across the Leeds/Liverpool canal and the River Mersey towards Wallasey. At the development there is secure fob access and an allocated private underground parking space. There are communal gardens along the canal side of the development. Tobacco Wharf is a 5 minute walk to Sandhills train station, a 2 minute walk to other transport links and a 15 minute walk to the city centre.
Room dimensions (approximate):
- Lounge/Kitchen/Dining - 8.5m x 4.1m.
- Master Bedroom - 5.9m x 3.5m.
- Bedroom no.2 - 4.8m x 3.4m
- Close to Local Amenities
- Close to Town Centre
- Fully secure and gated complex
- Very spacious rooms
- Double Glazing
- Electric Heating (Smart Meter fitted)
- Satellite TV and Broadband connected
- Modern Kitchen with coral worktops
- Fully furnished and equipped for everyday living
- Off Road Private Underground Parking Space
- Rental or Residential Investment
- CHAIN FREE
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70541566.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 718. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by imovehome.com , Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.