3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleTrentley Meadow, Trentham
- Exclusive Development of Six Luxury Bungalows
- Desirable and Sought After Location
- High Quality Fixtures and Fittings
- Off Road Parking & Single Garage
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Spacious Open Plan Kitchen & Living Area
An exciting development of six luxury detached bungalows in a much sought after, prime residential location. The properties will be appointed to extremely high standards with quality fitted bathrooms and kitchens including granite worktops. The development consists of 1 x two bedroom bungalow and 5 x three bedroom bungalows. The three bedroom bungalows feature spectacular, open plan living area and kitchen measuring in excess of 7m in length with double doors opening onto the rear gardens. Master bedrooms benefit from en-suite facilities whilst all properties provide off road parking and a single garage.
Trentley Meadows is located just half a mile from the enormously popular Trentham Gardens & Shopping village with it's collection of specialist shops and restaurants. The nearby potteries towns provide high street names with the quaint canal town of Stone (just 4 miles away) having developed a reputation as the foodie centre of Staffordshire and offering a fantastic, monthly Farmers market.
Excellent transport links include junction 15 of the M6 just a 5 minute drive away and easy access to the A50 leading across to the M1. Stoke railway station is approximately a 10 minute drive away.
High quality bungalows of this size very rarely come to the market in this location and we fully expect this fantastic development to prove very popular.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9489604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Follwells Ltd , Newcastle-Under-Lyme. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.