5 bedroom detached house for sale73 St Johns Hill, Shenstone
Withdrawn from Market
- A SUBSTANTIAL FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME ON APPROX. 1/4 OF AN ACRE
- 3 EXCELLENT SIZE RECEPTION ROOMS, SUPER-SIZE BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- UTILITY, GUEST CLOAKROOM, DOUBLE GARAGE
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE, WITH FORMAL DINING ROOM
- LARGE FAMILY ROOM LEADING OFF THE BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- 5 GOOD SIZE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, TWO ENSUITES
- MAIN BEDROOM WITH JACK AND JILL ENSUITE BATHROOM
- ATTRACTIVE FORE GARDENS AND WALLED REAR GARDEN
- GOOD SIZE DRIVEWAY SET BEHIND A SERVICE ROAD ON ST JOHNS HILL
- CORNER POSITION, SET WITHIN THE POPULAR VILLAGE OF SHENSTONE
St Johns Cottage
73 St Johns Hill
St Johns Hill Cottage occupies a corner position on a plot totalling approximately 0.25acres. This substantial five bedroom family home offers immense space and scope to enhance further.
Set behind a service road with an expansive garden and drive to the fore the property is entered via a storm porch into a charming reception hall with parquet flooring with a staircase leading to the first floor landing. Leading from the hall there is a lounge which has a feature stone fireplace and double doors opening into the dining room. The super monochrome breakfast kitchen is well appointed with built in appliances and offers immense space to cater for a seating area and breakfast table, and double French doors open out onto the sunny patio. The family room leads off the kitchen and provides an ideal place to relax and entertain and has the advantage of double French doors which open onto the secluded and private rear gardens. The utility and the guest cloakroom complete the accommodation to this level.
To the first floor there are five double bedrooms. The master suite enjoys views to the front overlooking the fields towards Little Hay and has full width fitted mirrored wardrobes and has access to the Jack n Jill bathroom which opens back onto the landing. Bedroom two also enjoys an en-suite wet room and built in wardrobes, whilst bedroom three benefits from having an en-suite shower room.
Outside to the front is ample parking in addition to a double garage, lighting and a range of mature shrubs providing screening. To the rear there is a courtyard seating area, a further patio and lawns with perimeter wall providing a good degree of privacy.
Shenstone is a picturesque village with a wide selection of amenities and local stores for everyday needs, including a Tesco express, a butcher, hairdresser, florist and a wide range of popular bars and restaurants. There is easy access to the road and motorway networks including the A38, M6 toll, A5 and M42 & M1 for destinations further afield. Shenstone also has a railway station which sits on the cross city line to Birmingham and Lichfield.
We can confirm that the property is Freehold
Council Tax Band
Council Tax Band is G payable to Lichfield Council
All measurements are in metric unless otherwise stated:
Ground Floor Accommodation
Welcoming Reception Hall
Elegant Lounge 5.47 x 3.96
Formal Dining Room 5.41max 3.77max
Substantial Breakfast Kitchen 8.36max x 4.22max 3.32min
Family Room 5.12 x 4.73max
Utility 3.19max x 2.76max
Guest Cloakroom 2.38 max x 2.14max
First Floor Accommodation
Main Bedroom 4.77 x 3.96
Jack n Jill En-suite Bathroom (to the landing) 2.57 x 2.54
Bedroom Two 4.21 x 3.04
En-suite Wet Room 2.87x 1.80max
Bedroom Three 3.72max x 3.50
En-suite Bathroom 2.89max x 2.05max
Bedroom Four 4.34 x 3.30
Bedroom Five 3.48 x 2.94
Double Garage 6.37 x 6.08
Strictly via appointment through our Exclusive and Rural Homes Department at our Four Oaks Office on 0121 308 5511 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70549157.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8395264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Carr Exclusive and Rural, Four Oaks. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.