2 bedroom bungalow for saleWarblington
Offers in Excess of
- DETACHED BUNGALOW - TWO BEDROOMS
- POPULAR LOCATION - REQUIRING SOME MODERNISATION
- LOUNGE / DINER - KITCHEN
- FAMILY BATHROOM - MASTER BEDROOM
- CONSERVATORY - LARGE REAR GARDEN
- DETACHED GARAGE & SHARED DRIVE - EPC : tbc
This detached two bedroom bungalow sits in the very popular location of Berkeley Square. Requiring some modernisation we feel this property would suit a buyer wishing to put their own mark on their next home. In brief the property consists of : lounge / diner, family bathroom, kitchen, conservatory, a larger than average rear private garden and a detached garage with a shared drive. We advise an early viewing to avoid disappointment.
Enter via obscure front door leading into the :
Doors to rooms, radiator, textured ceiling, picture rail, cupboard housing the water tank, meters and fuses.
Obscure double glazed window to side aspect, three piece suite comprising of a low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower attachment off the taps, radiator, part tiled walls, tiled floor, smooth ceiling.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, two double glazed windows to side aspect, radiator, textured ceiling with picture rail.
Double glazed patio doors leading onto the conservatory, textured ceiling, picture rail, radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, feature brick fireplace with space for housing a gas fire, textured ceiling, picture rail, two stained glass windows to side aspect, open plan to dining room.
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, textured ceiling, picture rail.
Double glazed window to side window looking onto the lean to, range of wall and base units with rolled top work surfaces over incorporating one and a half sink with mixer tap over, built in eye level double oven, space for fridge freezer, washing machine, wall mounted boiler, part tiled walls, textured and coved ceiling.
Obscure double glazed doors both to front and rear and obscure glazed window to side aspect, tiled floor, Polycarbonate roof.
Double glazed patio doors leading onto the garden, obscure double glazed windows to both sides and a Polycarbonate roof.
The rear garden is laid to lawn with fence and hedge surround, access to the garage and drive.
GARAGE : metal up-and-over door, single glazed door and window to side aspect.
The front of the property is lald to lawn with mature shrubs and borders and a shared drive.
BAND D, (£1,555.18 for 2017 / 18), Havant Borough Council.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70550636.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PHVCC_518138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearsons, Havant. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.