4 bedroom detached house for saleRozeldene, Hindhead
Withdrawn from Market
- Detached Family Home
- Modern Fitted Kitchen - with built in appliances
- Nearly 2000 Sqf including the Double Garage
- Direct walk into Punch Bowl National Trust Woodland
- Utility Room
- Short distance to the A3 North or South Bound
- Between Grayshott and Hindhead
- Family Bathroom
- Room for ensuites
- EPC rating D
Rozeldene is a small cul-de-sac made up of a number of modern style detached houses, tucked away in what feels like the heart of the woodlands. The bright and well-presented home has a neutral décor throughout and benefits from ample reception rooms to accommodate all family needs. This property can easily be appreciated as is or can be further extended (subject to planning) and re-arrangement of the floorplan to create your dream home.
The property has been well maintained throughout with a modern kitchen with granite work surfaces, built in Bosch dishwasher, Zanussi fridge freezer and AEG microwave with a separate utility room leaving the kitchen with ample storage space throughout.
Upstairs the property offers four bedrooms, 3 of which are large doubles and the fourth being a very good sized single bedroom. The double bedrooms all offer TV points with bedroom 2 also offering its own additional landline.
The garden to the rear can be accessed from the living room large sliding doors and is surprisingly private offering a lovely sun terraced area. The garden is mostly lawn with some mature hedging with a gate leading out to the Punch Bowl National Trust woodland.
Situated between Hindhead and the village of Grayshott the property is within a moment's drive from Haslemere train station to Waterloo or drive onto the A3 leading north or south bound making it an ideal situation for commuters.
Grayshott offers a variety of shopping, cafes, restaurants, village pubs, sport grounds and schools.
We would highly recommend booking in a viewing to appreciate everything this property has to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70552871.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7852208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ME Estate Agents, Farnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.