2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSunnyside, Braintree, Essex, CM7
- Two good size bedrooms
- Four piece bathroom
- Double glazed and gas heating
- Entrance lobby
- Cosy front room with chimney display recess
- Good size dining room
- Brand new re-fitted kitchen
- Good size rear garden
- Permit parking available
- Close to the town and station
An attractive replacement door leads to the:
Entrance Porch Window to side, door to:
Lounge: 11`2 x 11`2 Double glazed window to front, radiator, point, feature chimney breast with alcove.
Inner Hall Stairs to first floor.
Dining Room: 11`4 x 10`9 Double glazed window to rear, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, wood laminate flooring, steps down to:-
Kitchen: 9`11 x 6`3. Double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to the garden. Just Re-Fitted with a range of wall and base cupboards, work surfaces with matching up stands, incorporating stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, tiled splash backs, radiator, built in cooker with separate hob and extractor over. Smooth ceiling and recess ceiling spot lights, chrome effect switch plates.
First Floor Landing, radiator.
Bedroom One: 11`6 x 11`5 Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10`10 x 7`5 Double glazed Window to rear, radiator and door to storage cupboard.
Modern Bathroom with double glazed window to rear, white suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin, mixer tap over, panelled bath and walking shower with recess lighting.
Rear Garden: Commencing with patio, laid to lawn, outhouse. Right of way access to the neighbouring properties.
Residents Permit Parking available.
A right of way exists on this property where a gate provides access to the neighbouring house.
Disclaimer These particulars do not nor constitute part of, an offer of contract. All descriptions,dimensions,reference to condition necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details contained herein are for general guidance only and prospective purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representation of fact and satisfy themselves as to their accuracy. Kings property employees or representatives do not have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty or enter into any contract in relation to the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference kpc3151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Property, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.