2 bedroom flat for saleNetherfields Crescent, Middlesbrough
- 976 years remaining on the lease
- No service or maintenance charges
- Located on the first floor
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Double bedrooms
- Two bedroom flat
- Refurbished throughout to the highest of standards
Ideally situated within a quiet residential housing estate in a cul-de-sac position. The property is within easy access of major commuting routes, main transport links and local amenities.
The property is a credit to the current owner who has refurbished the property throughout to the highest of standards, with a stunning finish on all the fixtures and fittings.
The flat is located on the first floor, and benefits from 976 years left on the lease, and no service or maintenance charges. With two double bedrooms, both with integrated storage cupboards, the space is fantastic. The flat has been redecorated throughout and is neutral and modern. The living room is bright and spacious and leads into the newly fitted high gloss kitchen which comes with a washing machine. The bathroom has also been upgraded with a new suite and newly fitted electric shower, and also benefits from an integrated storage cupboard.
Viewing is recommended to appreciate the space and location of the flat.
Book to view online 24/7
EPC band: D
STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR FLAT
LIVING ROOM (4.8 x 3.3)
KITCHEN (2.4 x 2.5)
BATHROOM (2.4 x 1.9)
BEDROOM 1 (3.9 x 2.6)
BEDROOM 2 (3.7 x 2.8)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 43919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.