2 bedroom terraced house for saleWoburn Way, Claughton-On-Brock, Garstang, Lancashire, PR3 0QF
- Superb Two Bedroom Semi Detached
- Much Sought After Residential Location
- Spacious Lounge & Dining Kitchen
- Two Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Three Piece Bathroom & Downstairs WC
- Fully Enclosed Laid To Lawn Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking For One Vehicle
- Offered With No Onward Chain
*** ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS - SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY SITUATED IN A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION IN CLAUGHTON-ON-BROOK - OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this superb two bedroom semi detached property situated in a much sought after residential location in Claughton-On-Brook. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and Garstang town centre, this ideally positioned property boasts spacious living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of a spacious lounge, dining kitchen with patio door leading out onto the rear garden, downstairs WC, two good size double bedrooms and a three piece bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts a fully enclosed laid to lawn rear garden with paved patio area perfect for outdoor family entertainment and driveway parking for one vehicle available to the front of the property. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate. OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 421905. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Preston Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.