3 bedroom penthouse for saleAigburth Drive, Liverpool
- Beautiuflly Presented Throughout
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- Stylish Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom & Ensuite
- Overlooking Sefton Park
- L17 Postcode
Jones & Chapman is delighted to welcome to the sales market this impressive three bedroom upper floor apartment, situated within the highly desirable and popular residential community of Aigburth, L17.
Jones & Chapman are delighted to offer For Sale this beautifully presented three bedroom Penthouse apartment situated on the popular and much sought after Aigburth Drive, L17. Welcomed to the property by entrance hall, the accommodation is spacious and stylish throughout including generous lounge providing views over the vastly popular Sefton Park, modern fitted kitchen, three generous bedrooms, three piece family bathroom and ensuite from the master bedroom. Due to location, an array of local amenities can be found within a one mile radius including shops, restaurants, transport links and the popular Lark Lane. Viewing is therefore highly recommended to appreciate what the property and its location has to offer.
Lounge 19' 6" x 16' 1" max ( 5.94m x 4.90m max )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 7' 9" ( 3.76m x 2.36m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a one bowl sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, fridge freezer, dishwasher, double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 12' 6" plus recess x 15' 8" ( 3.81m plus recess x 4.78m )
Double glazed window to the rear.
Double glazed window to the side, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level W.C.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 8' 7" ( 4.01m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 7' 10" ( 2.95m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Bath with mixer tap, shower, wash hand basin, low level W.C.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70571488.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT115693. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.