3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrook Street, Cuckfield, Haywards Heath
Offers in Excess of
- Offers in Excess of £740,000
- Semi-Detached Period Cottage
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Kitchen/Diner
- Bathroom & Further Ground Floor Shower Room/Wc
- Set On Approximately 2 Acres
- Stables & Associated Facilities & Workshop
- Potential Access To More Land & Rides (Please discuss with agent)
Offers in Exess of £740,000. Stunning period semi-detached cottage set in a semi rural setting in an AONB, with EQUESTRIANS facilities, set in approximately two acres of land enjoying some lovely views.The property also benefits from ample parking and further potential to extend subject to planning.
Fox and Sons are delighted to welcome to the market this stunning character full period cottage with equestrian facilities set in a beautiful semi rural setting in AONB.
Situated in a stunning semi-rural setting on the outskirts of Cuckfield in a little hamlet of Brook Street benefiting from some lovely walks and direct access to 465 acres of farmland and bridle ways for hacking.The property also benefits from its good road links to Haywards Heath ,Balcombe, Gatwick,M23, with their many amenities ,airport and mainline railway station with routes to London and Brighton.
This stunning spacious period cottage comprises: Entrance hall, kitchen/diner with granite worktops and lovely Aga, utility room, study area, shower room and wc and spacious living room with open fireplace and french doors leading out to garden and triple aspect. From the landing three bedrooms the master with Juliet balcony to rear and bay window to front and further window to side giving triple aspect and taking advantage of the great views and vaulted ceiling giving a feeling of space and family bathroom with freestanding bath with view whilst in the bath over the land. Outside the property benefits from front garden and good size driveway to side of property, but having large rear with vegetable patch garden and further paddock with approximately one and half acres, stabling and equestrian facilities.
Kitchen/diner 20' 2" @ Mx x 13' 8" @ Mx ( 6.15m @ Mx x 4.17m @ Mx )
Utility Room 7' 5" x 5' 3" ( 2.26m x 1.60m )
Study Area 6' 4" x 6' 2" ( 1.93m x 1.88m )
Living Room 22' 8" x 12' @ Mx ( 6.91m x 3.66m @ Mx )
Bedroom One 23' @ Mx x 12' 4" @ Mx ( 7.01m @ Mx x 3.76m @ Mx )
Bedroom Two 15' 2" x 8' 5" ( 4.62m x 2.57m )
Bedroom Three 13' x 8' 7" ( 3.96m x 2.62m )
Large Rear Garden
Paddock Approx 1.5 Acre
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70572604.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HHT106655. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Haywards Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.