3 bedroom apartment for sale257 Ordsall Lane, Manchester
- Excellent waterfront location
- Onsite Gymnasium
- Spacious three bedroom apartments
- Close to MediaCityUK and Manchester city centre
- One of the UK's most in demand buy-to-let markets
- Good local transport links
Bridgewater Wharf is the 85th development from Knight Knox and its 29th in partnership with Fortis, one of the north west’s foremost developers. Operating with an excellent track record of completed and occupied developments, this is a company you can trust to deliver on its off-plan developments.
The three bedroom apartments at Bridgewater Wharf are spacious, at an average size of 886 sqft, and will offer residents the best possible modern living experience. The area is the UK’s buy-to-let hotspot thanks to a booming economy and a significant influx of people looking to live and work here. This has created a disparity between the available supply of quality rental accommodation and the increasing demand for it.
Each apartment will come equipped with modern fixtures and fittings and a fitted kitchen to complement the extraordinary views over the River Irwell. In addition, residents will have easy, direct access to both Manchester city centre and the beautiful Salford Quays waterfront via the nearby public transport network.
These apartments are sure to be extremely popular with investors, meaning that fast action is advised in order to secure the best apartments such as those with a river view or a private parking space. Enquire today for more information!
Property reference: IATA10148
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by I Am The Agent, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.