3 bedroom duplex for sale257 Ordsall Lane, Manchester
- Large three bedroom duplexes
- Fantastic waterfront location
- Close to MediaCityUK
- Short drive to Manchester city centre
- Good local transport links
- Shops and restaurants nearby
The two three bedroom duplex apartments at Bridgewater Wharf are designed to be an ideal living solution for groups of young professionals or a family. The apartments will be outfitted to the highest standard and are designed to make the most of natural light and space. With an average size of 886 sqft, it is hard to see how other similar apartments in the area will be able to beat the appeal of Bridgewater Wharf.
The range of shops, restaurants and bars around the developments is impressive, as are the many cultural attractions on offer in Manchester city centre and MediaCityUK. The local transport system gives easy access to Manchester and, from there, the rest of the UK via train. It is no surprise that people are moving to the area from across the UK as the benefits of the lifestyle on offer in the north west become more and more apparent.
These apartments are an average size of 1,421 sqft and are sure to be extremely popular with investors – enquire today to avoid missing out!
Property reference: IATA10149
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by I Am The Agent, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.