2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleVaux Avenue, Dovercourt, Harwich
- Detached Bungalow
- 2 Bedrooms
- Driveway & Garage
- No Onward Chain
PUBLIC NOTICE -William H Brown are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £188,000 for 22 Vaux Avenue, Harwich, CO12 4XP. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact William H Brown, 280-282 High Street, Harwich, CO12 3PD Tel: 01255 503125 before exchange of contracts.
Entrance door leading to;-
Access to loft, radiator, doors to;-
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 9' 10" ( 3.81m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 8' 8" ( 3.15m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Lounge 16' x 11' ( 4.88m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, double glazed sliding patio doors to rear leading to Conservatory.
Conservatory 9' 10" x 6' 6" ( 3.00m x 1.98m )
Brick based with double glazed windows to rear aspect and double glazed window and door to side aspect leading to rear garden, door to integral garage.
Double glazed obscure window to front, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin set in vanity unit, low level WC, complimentary tiled walls, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 9' 2" ( 3.25m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units, inset sink unit with mixer tap over, built in oven and hob with extractor hood over, tiled splashbacks, space for appliances, gas boiler.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking leading to garage. The front garden is laid to lawn. To the rear of the property the garden is laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders, enclosed by panel fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70579865.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW106019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.