3 bedroom ground floor flat for saleFoxes Dale, Cator Estate SE3
Withdrawn from Market
- Spacious 3 bedroom ground floor apartment
- One of Eric Lyons's popular Span builds
- Recently redecorated throughout
- Plenty of storage
- Amazing, established communal grounds
- Half a mile from the Village, set within the Cator Estate
- Lease in excess of 900 years
Such a spacious, bright and airy three bedroom "Span" apartment, situated on the ground floor and located within Blackheath's prestigious Cator Estate.
For those not familiar with the immediate area, Foxes Dale offers unrivalled tranquillity and a real sense of community. Blackheath Village with all its array of restaurants, pubs, boutiques and station can be found just an 11 minute walk from the property (Google Maps).
These popular "Span" homes, designed by the architect Eric Lyons in the 1950's were built to allow plenty of natural light to flow through the property whilst often designed to enjoy views of the leafy, established communal gardens, typical with the Span developments. In fact, Lyon's received critical recognition for his work in later years for creating close communities, encouraged by substantial garden areas.
This property itself has been totally redecorated throughout and offers not only plenty of living accommodation but plenty of storage space too, in addition to a garage in block.
Overall, a great upsize or downsize home in a super location. Call our Blackheath Village office to view on 0208 463 0091.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70581686.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101801034287. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by jdm, Blackheath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.