3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCranford Lane, Hounslow, TW5
- DRIVEWAY FOR 2 CARS
- 3 BED SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY
- GLASS ENCLOSED CONSERVATORY
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINING AREA
- SCOPE FOR LOFT EXTENSION (STPP)
- ACCESS VIA REAR SERVICE ROAD
- SHARED SIDE ACCESS
- EXCELLENT LOCATION
HUNTERS HOUNSLOW are proud to market this beautiful family home situated in the heart of Heston. The property consists of 3 bedrooms with an extended glass conservatory, access from the back via shared service road, garage for storage or 1 car, fully fitted kitchen, a family bathroom, a open through lounge/dining area, as well as a private driveway for up to 2 cars.
The property is in an excellent location with many local amenities such as local supermarkets, shops & schools as well as good access to public transport links.There is also the added benefit of further extensions such as a loft extension creating an additional shower room and bedroom subject to planning permissions (STPP).
Viewings are highly recommended! Call us today on 0203 697 2992 to book your viewing today!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70582253.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HWSAL99306265. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Hounslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.