3 bedroom bungalow for salePoulton Avenue, St. Annes, Lancashire, FY8
- Semi Detached Dormer Bungalow In Lovely Area
- Close To Many Surrounding Amenities
- Large Lounge, Fitted Kitchen
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Well Presented Gardens Front & Rear
- Extensive Driveway & Garage
- Brand New To The Market
- Viewing Essential, No Chain Delay
Brand new to the sales market is this semi detached bungalow located in a popular area of St. Annes. Nearby there are a wealth of amenities including local shops, public transport, parks and Booths Supermarket.
Internally the property comprises; entrance hall, large lounge, kitchen, three double bedrooms and a bathroom with four piece suite. Externally there are well maintained lawned gardens to the front & rear, whilst there is extensive driveway parking leading to the garage.
Offered with no forward chain, viewing is highly recommended. Book your appointment now.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAN170099. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, St Annes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.