2 bedroom terraced house for saleAlyth Gardens, Clarkston, Glasgow
- EPC Rating Band C
- Uniquely re-configured mid terrace villa
- Spacious lounge.
- Superb breakfasting kitchen.
- Two bedrooms and fantastic attic room.
- High standard of finish throughout.
- GCH and DG.
A truly unique Stamperland proposition; this exceptional mid terrace family home has been professionally re-configured and re-furbished to create the perfect balance of family accommodation with a thoroughly contemporary decorative finish.
Finished to an exacting standard throughout and enjoying the benefits of a level plot, this mid terraced family home has been thoughtfully and professionally re-configured to optimise internal floor space and now boasts a truly unique compliment of useable accommodation.
Formed over three levels; the property extends to formal box-bay windowed lounge, spacious breakfasting kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets with feature down-lighting, two extremely well proportioned bedrooms and contemporary family bathroom. Of particular note, however, is the superb attic storage room, which has been formed in conjunction with local authority and structural requirements, and is accessed via the creation of a secondary hallway off the upper landing. This bespoke area enjoys a number of upgraded features including mood lighting, modern glass bannister and intensive steel works in the eaves to preserve the structural integrity of the home.
Additional benefits of this exceptional home include double glazing and gas central heating and, as previously mentioned, the property sits on a level plot with gardens to the front affording off- street parking and to the rear an enclosed private area with beautiful aspects towards the Netherton Braes.
Lounge 14' 3" In to bay x 11' 11" ( 4.34m In to bay x 3.63m )
Breakfasting Kitchen 15' 4" over units x 10' 11" over units ( 4.67m over units x 3.33m over units )
Bedroom One 8' 8" max point x 14' 8" in to bay ( 2.64m max point x 4.47m in to bay )
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 10' 11" ( 2.67m x 3.33m )
Attic Room 15' 4" x 15' 1" ( 4.67m x 4.60m )
Shower Room 7' 3" x 6' ( 2.21m x 1.83m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA103953. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clarkston Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.