3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleChatsworth Avenue, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- A great 3 bedroom end of terrace family home with side access
- Stunning outbuilding/workshop Garage & shared driveway
- Great open plan kitchen and dining area
- Good school and college catchment
- EPC energy rating D (61)
Take a look at this very well presented family home in the Highbury estate.
The property has a garage and off road parking to the front and also has a shared driveway.
Over the years it is clear to say that the current owners have spent both time and money making it the home it is today.
The property has a good kitchen and dining area perfect for the modern family.
The house has great character throughout and feels warm and homely.
The state of art outbuilding to the rear garden is amazing and could be used for whatever you want it to be.
It has power, light, heat, a great finish throughout and a stunning bi-fold door onto the garden.
This really is a great family home that cannot be allowed to slip through your property search net.
What the Owner says:
We have lived in our home now for seventeen years and been happy here.
We have over the years made plenty of home improvements. When we walked in we saw the potential and knew what we could make the house over time.
There is ample parking to the front which is a huge bonus.
We really do hope that whoever now decides to buy our home take as much enjoyment from it as we have over the years.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 17'7 x 14'4 (5.36m x 4.37m)
- Dining Area: 13'3 x 10'6 (4.04m x 3.20m)
- Kitchen Area: 15'1 x 11'3 (4.60m x 3.43m)
- Shower/Utility Room: 10'6 x 6'6 (3.20m x 1.98m)
- Bedroom 1: 17'6 x 14'5 (5.34m x 4.40m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'9 x 8'7 (3.58m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'9 x 8'9 (3.58m x 2.67m)
- Bathroom: 8'7 x 5'9 (2.62m x 1.75m)
- Garage & Shared Driveway
- Rear Garden
- Workshop/Outbuilding: 14'5 x 14'3 (4.40m x 4.35m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70584758.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41631143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.