7 bedroom chalet for saleWigmore Road, Gillingham, ME8
- Six/seven bedroom detached chalet bungalow
- Sought after location
- Flexible accommodation throughout
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Games room
- second lounge
- Garden plot measuring 63' x 53' approximately
- Private road position
Substantial detached property set back from the road and accessed via a private drive, in a desirable Wigmore location offering the major part of almost 3000 square feet of accommodation. The primarily lateral floor plan offers a versatile layout with the potential for six or seven bedrooms in addition to expansive living spaces. Externally there is parking for a number of vehicles and a landscaped rear garden with fantastic decked space with seating area and bar, ideal for lazy weekends with friends.The internal specification is of the highest order with contemporary finishes and crisp décor throughout including modern hi-gloss kitchen fittings, luxurious sanitary ware and all the further accoutrements you would expect from a property of this stature.
16' 10" x 15' 11" (5.13m x 4.85m)
63' x 53' (19.20m x 16.15m)
15' 1" x 13' 10" (4.60m x 4.22m)
13' 10" x 9' 4" (4.22m x 2.84m)
16' x 13' 10" (4.88m x 4.22m)
7' 8" x 4' (2.34m x 1.22m)
14' x 8' 10" (4.27m x 2.69m)
13' 1" x 9' 6" (3.99m x 2.90m)
13' 1" x 11' 8" (3.99m x 3.56m)
13' 1" x 12' 11" (3.99m x 3.94m)
17' 3" x 13' 8" (5.26m x 4.17m)
19' 4" x 13' 5" (5.89m x 4.09m)
14' x 12' 11" (4.27m x 3.94m)
16' 10" x 14' 9" (5.13m x 4.50m)
11' 1" x 10' 4" (3.38m x 3.15m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70584854.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8826503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Greyfox Estate Agents, Rainham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.