4 bedroom detached house for saleTower Gardens, Sutterton, PE20
- High Specification Finish
- Large Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Spacious Living Room
- Separate Utility Room
- Master Bedroom with En Suite
- Three Further double Bedrooms
- Garage with off road Parking
- Generous Plot, Cul-de-sac Location
- Turfed Garden with Patio
7 Tower Gardens (Plot 3)
** HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE **
'Tower Gardens' is a collection of ten newly built, four-bedroom executive homes in the popular village of Sutterton.
7 Tower Gardens (Plot 3) is a spacious detached family home which features substantial living space including a large living room, extensive kitchen/diner, separate utility and WC. The upstairs consists of an attractive master bedroom with en-suite, 3 further double bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. The property also benefits from a double garage, off-road parking and a good-sized turfed garden.
The property has been completed to a high specification including underfloor heating, log burner, integrated Neff kitchen appliances; dishwasher, fridge freezer and double oven. The house is also fitted with Solar PV Panels.
The property has been built by established house-builders SPC Developments and is covered by a 10-year warranty.
The village is conveniently placed only 6 miles from the market town of Boston, 9 miles from Spalding and 17 miles from Sleaford. Sutterton itself offers a newly refurbished pub, post office, general store, Fish & Chip shop, Doctors surgery and a Primary school.
Viewings are by appointment only and for further information please contact Lewis Brooks at Pygott & Crone.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-70586528.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLE178378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.