2 bedroom bungalow for salePaddock Close, Sholden, Deal, Kent
- 2 bedroom detached bungalow
- Located in the popular village of Sholden
- Garage and driveway parking
- Close to transport links
- Good size rear garden
- EPC energy rating E (49)
This two bedroom detached bungalow is ideal for someone looking to make their own mark. The home offers a very versatile layout internally and the big rooms are the main feature. Double glazed windows have been added to keep the home warm in the winter and the kitchen overlooks the rear garden.
The bungalow is located in a quiet popular road in Sholden amongst properties mainly of a similar style, so has a great community feel to the area. The secluded rear garden backing onto the local sports field, is a lovely place to sit and relax in with a good book.
This property also offers a garage with remote control roller door and driveway parking for those who drive, but local transport is frequent and runs into Deal if you do not drive or fancy leaving the car at home. Deal is a great place to lose a day walking around, with the individual boutiques, there are also plenty of coffee shops if you want to sit down or meet up with friends.
Bungalows in this location normally sell fast – so be quick!
- Entrance Hall
- Bedroom 1: 11'4 x 10'5 (3.46m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'3 x 8'4 (3.13m x 2.54m)
- Lounge: 16'1 x 10'5 (4.91m x 3.18m)
- Dining Area: 10'6 x 9'1 (3.20m x 2.77m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'4 x 8'0 (3.15m x 2.44m)
- Shower Room
- Separate Toilet
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70590569.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10632480. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Deal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.