2 bedroom house for saleRaleigh Close, Newton-Le-Willows
- Modern end mews property
- Sought after development
- Two bedrooms
- uPVC double glazing
- Gas central heating system
- Viewing is highly recommended
Edwards Grounds are delighted to offer to the market this most appealing modern end mews property which enjoys a quite delightful position on this sought after development.
Well presented the accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hall, separate w.c., lounge / dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. The accommodation is further complemented by uPVC double glazing, gas central heating system, garden and parking.
Viewing of this impressive property is highly recommended.
** DRAFT DETAILS ONLY **
Wash hand basin, w.c., radiator.
Kitchen: 13'4 (4.06m) into bay x 7'7 (2.31m)
Modern range of wall and base units incorporating work surfaces, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, built in oven, hob, hood, radiator, uPVC double glazed window, gas central heating boiler.
Lounge Dining Room: 12'4 (3.76m) plus recess x 11'10 (3.61m)
Radiator, uPVC double glazed door to outside.
uPVC double glazed window, cupboard.
Bedroom 1: 11'9 (3.58m) x 11'7 (3.53m)
Fitted wardrobes, cupboard, uPVC double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom 2: 13'7 (4.14m) into recess x 6'7 (2.01m)
uPVC double glazed window, radiator, cupboard.
Bathroom: 7'8 (2.34m) x 4'11 (1.5m)
Modern suite comprising: panel bath with overhead shower and screen, wash hand basin, w.c., uPVC double glazed window, heated towel rail.
Rear patio with lawn area, parking to the front.
To view the virtual tour for this property go to https://player.vimeo.com/video/247159551
St Helens Council, Contact Centre, Wesley House, Corporation Street, St Helens, WA10 1HF. 01744 676789 (8:00am to 8:00pm weekdays, 10am to 2pm Saturdays)
Council Tax Band
Tax Band B.
AC/CB ID 142252
455 Warrington Road, Culcheth
All measurements are taken electronically and whilst every care is taken with their accuracy they must be considered approximate and should not be relied upon when purchasing carpets or furniture. Floor plans are not to scale and are for illustration purposes only. No responsibility is taken for any error, omission or misunderstanding in these particulars which do not constitute an offer or contract. Services and appliances have not been tested and therefore no warranty is offered on their operational condition.
WARNING NOTICE: The intruder alarm (if fitted), central heating boiler, radiators, gas or electric heaters and other gas or electrical appliances, which are mentioned in these details, have not been and will not be tested by us, as we are not qualified to do so. Purchasers are therefore advised to undertake their own independent tests, should they consider this necessary.
MAKING AN OFFER
The owners of the homes we have for sale have placed their trust in us to sell their homes effectively.
To help to achieve simplification of a process that can be complicated, we have developed a few steps to help all parties reach the right conclusion and make the correct decision for them.
Therefore, if you wish to make an offer on this or any other property we ask you to:
1. Register any interest with us at your earliest opportunity.
2. Book an appointment with us to determine your ability to further that interest.
3. Give us the information to improve the sellers ability to make an informed decision of your interest.
4. We promise to provide you with as much information and assistance as we are able, to help you confirm your ability to progress matters.
5. We promise to keep your appointment concise and to the point.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner`s express prior written consent. The website owner`s copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70592255.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 142252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edwards Grounds, Culcheth - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.