2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChester Road, Winsford
- Sought after location
- Spacious accommodation
- Ample off- road parking
- Enclosed gardens
- Detached bungalow
- GUIDE PRICE £250,000 TO £275,000.
GUIDE PRICE £250,000 TO £275,000. A beautifully presented and DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS three bedroom detached bungalow for sale in a sought after location. Briefly comprising entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, dining room, SECOND RECEPTION ROOM/BEDROOM, two further bedrooms and bathroom.
GUIDE PRICE £250,000 TO £275,000. A beautifully presented and deceptively spacious three bedroom detached bungalow for sale in a sought after location. Briefly comprising entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, dining room, second reception room/bedroom, two further bedrooms and bathroom. Off road parking to the rear for two cars and garage.
UPVC double glazed door, radiator. Doors leading to lounge, bedrooms and bathroom.
Lounge 11' 11" x 13' 10" max (into window) ( 3.63m x 4.22m max (into window) )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, feature fire place. Double doors leading to the kitchen.
Kitchen 14' 3" max x 8' 9" ( 4.34m max x 2.67m )
A range of base and wall units, UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, space for cooker/fridge freezer, electric extractor fan. Door leading to the dining area.
Dining Room Irregular Shaped Room 14' 9" x 7' 9" ( 4.50m x 2.36m )
UPVC double glazed widow to the side elevation, space for dishwasher/washing machine in fitted base unit. Roof light. Door leading to second reception room.
Second Reception Room/ Bedroom 17' 7" into doors x 14' 9" ( 5.36m into doors x 4.50m )
UPVC double glazed french doors leading to rear patio and garden. Feature fire place, two radiators, UPVC double glazed window to side elevation.
Master Bedroom 9' 11" x 11' 5" to wardrobe ( 3.02m x 3.48m to wardrobe )
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" into window x 9' 10" into wardrobe ( 3.48m into window x 3.00m into wardrobe )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Shower enclosure with wall mounted shower, low level WC, fitted base unit housing fitted sink, heated towel rail, UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Mainly laid to lawn with hedged borders.
Patio area to side with steps leading down to the parking area. Garage and shed, mainly laid to lawn, hedged and fenced boundary.
Garage 16' 9" x 9' 10" ( 5.11m x 3.00m )
Up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70592807.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSF105706. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Winsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.