3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGregg House Road, Sheffield
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Requires refurbishment/updating with lots of potential!
- Off street parking and a detached garage
- Ideal for a first time buyer or an investor
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Garage and gated driveway
- Close to motorway links and public transport
New to the market is this large end of terrace property, which has three good sized bedrooms, all with built in storage. Located within walking distance of local amenities and the OFSTED rated 'Good' Hartley Brook Primary School along with being near to motorway links such as the M1 and large shopping centre, Meadowhall. The property is double glazed throughout and heated via Storage Heaters. In need of modernisation, the property is perfect for first time buyers, or investors alike, looking for a project!
<!--StartFragment-->Porch 5.6ft x 3.4ft
<!--EndFragment-->Double glazed doors lead to the Porch at the front of the property.
<!--StartFragment-->Lounge 16.3ft into recess x 13.7ft<!--EndFragment-->
A deceptively spacious room with dark wood effect laminate flooring and a brick built fireplace. Dual aspect double glazed windows.
<!--StartFragment-->Kitchen Diner 16.2ft x 8.8ft
Wall and base units create the basis of the kitchen. A stainless steel sink and drainer is situated below the window. Appliances include a free standing fridge freezer, microwave and Kenwood double electric oven with a 5 ring gas hob and extractor fan. Laminate flooring covers the kitchen and dining area which is separated by two large archways. The dining area has a side facing window, access to the under stair cupboard and a uPVC door leading to the Lean To.
<!--StartFragment-->Lean To 8.9ft x 4.1ft
Built in storage space within and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble drier.
<!--EndFragment-->Carpet to the flooring and access to the loft space. Storage cupboard located above the stairs.
<!--StartFragment-->Bedroom One 10.0ft to wardrobes x 13.7ft
A large front facing window provides plenty of natural light into the Master bedroom. Built in wardrobe space, hanging space and shelving, along one wall.
<!--StartFragment-->Bedroom Two 9.0ft x 10.0ft<!--EndFragment-->
With a view of the rear garden, this double sized room also has built in storage space. Carpet to the flooring.
Bedroom Three 5.9ft to wardrobes x 9.6ft
Front facing window with built in wardrobe space down one wall.
Suite comprises of a WC, pedestal wash hand basin and an electric corner shower. Tiling to the floor and walls with a frosted glass window.
Outside and Gardens
<!--EndFragment-->To the front of the property is a pebbled garden with mature shrubbery and enclosed with a wall and a gate to the driveway. To the side of the property is additional gates which open up to extra drive space which leads to the detached garage. The rear of the property is a paved area with shrubbery, potential for flowerbeds and a raised pond area for outdoor fish. The rear garden is fully enclosed.
EPC - Awaited
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 44551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.