2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWrax Road, Brading, Sandown, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 2 bedroom detached bungalow
- Off road parking
- Countryside walks on your doorstep
- Front & rear gardens
- Offered chain free
- EPC energy rating E
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £209,000, please contact Pittis.
Situated at the end of a quiet, private road, this charming detached bungalow is offered with vacant possession and is therefore ready to move straight into.
Occupying an elevated position within the village of Brading, there are wonderful surrounding views of the countryside and the sea in the distance! The best of the views are from the recently updated kitchen/dining area at the rear of the property – the perfect spot for a dining table.
The adjoining lounge, is again, bright and sunny and has sliding doors out onto a patio. The remainder of the garden is laid to lawn and enclosed by a fence. The front of the property has been levelled to provide plenty of parking when you have visitors over.
Completing the accommodation are two bedrooms and a modern fitted shower room for your convenience.
With double glazing throughout and gas heating via radiators this property is sure to tick all of your boxes, so book your appointment for the open day on the 30th March now – we know it's going to be busy!
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 15'10 x 9'7 (4.83m x 2.92m)
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 17'3 x 10'0 (5.26m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'2 x 9'2 (3.41m x 2.80m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'6 x 8'1 (3.20m x 2.47m)
- Shower Room
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Homewise, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Suitable as a retirement home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60519856. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.