5 bedroom detached house for saleRickerscote Road, Stafford
Offers in Region of
- Large Open Plan Kitchen Diner
- Stunning Executive Homes
- NEW BUILDS with 10 YEAR WARRANTY
- 5 Bedrooms with Two Ensuite
- Private Plot with Stunning Views
Bridge Hall is an exclusive development of three individual properties . The complex comprises of two new build Five Bedroom Detached properties set in large plots and Bridge Hall itself; an 18th Century property at the heart of the development.
River View is an imposing property with a square footage of 2175 square feet. The house provides a high specification finish with high gloss integrated Kitchen with Granite work-tops. The home is orientated to capture the stunning views of the Penk Valley and has decking installed outside to enjoy this special feature. The Open Plan Kitchen/ Diner has bi-fold doors to make the most of the landscape as does the Lounge. A Utility, Guest Cloak Room Study and Five bedrooms offer ample family and guest accommodation and there are Two En Suite facilities plus a family bathroom.
The properties on this stunning development are all complete with tiled floors, engineered Oak flooring's and carpets. Outside, the landscaped gardens incorporate the original walls to the grounds of Bridge Hall and there is a double Garage.
Both New Build properties in the Bridge Hall development are covered by LABC 10 Warranties.
Entrance Hall -
Guest W.C. -
Study - 3.0 x 2.9 (9'10" x 9'6") -
Kitchen Diner - 7.5 x 4.5 (24'7" x 14'9") -
Utility Room -
Lounge - 7.2 x 4.1 (23'7" x 13'5") -
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom - 5.2 x 3.5 (17'0" x 11'5") -
Bedroom - 5.2 x 3.3 (17'0" x 10'9") -
Bedroom - 4.3 x 3.0 (14'1" x 9'10") -
Bedroom - 4.0 x 2.3 (13'1" x 7'6") -
Bedroom - 4.1 x 2.3 (13'5" x 7'6") -
Family Bathroom -
Front And Rear Gardens -
Floorplan & Space Planner - Please take advantage of the Space Planner, which allows you to drag-and-drop furniture into the floor plan, to see how you might actually live in this property. Dragging-and-dropping from the furniture library is very easy and, once finished, you are able to view the finished plan in 2D or 3D, and also save or email the floor plan for future access. Simply copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://content.metropix.com/px/10359969
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27450181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by D B Roberts & Partners, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.